- 12 years of litigation experience
- Complex commercial and business disputes
- Personal injury and insurance litigation
- Transactional and bankruptcy law
John Sadler’s practice focuses on commercial and business litigation, personal injury, products liability and insurance law. He has twelve years of legal experience. As part of his commercial practice, John also has extensive experience litigating bankruptcy matters, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations, as well as transactional experience in real estate and settlement negotiations. Mr. Sadler has extensive practice in Federal Court and is licensed in Colorado, Indiana, Illinois and Florida.
John’s practice involves both commercial and personal injury litigation, as well as insurance coverage and bad faith litigation. His general liability practice includes premises liability, construction defect litigation and employment law.
Mr. Sadler is an active lecturer and provider of for-credit Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars.
John loves all things outdoors. In his spare time, he loves cycling, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, snowboarding, and camping. He loves to read historical non-fiction, playing guitar, and spending time with his dog “Charlie.” Finally, John loves writing of all kinds.
Juris Doctor, 2010, Indiana University
Bachelor of Arts, 2006, Indiana University
- Colorado — State & Federal Court
- Indiana — State & Federal Court
- Illinois — State & Federal Court
- Florida — State & Federal Court
- Federal Bankruptcy Court
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Florida Bar