- Personal Injury
- Employment & Civil Rights
- Oil & Gas
John “Jack” Hardwick has experience representing clients in complex litigation, including, but not limited to, employment and civil rights litigation, personal injury, contract disputes, and domestic relations, as well as in performing mineral and surface title examination and drafting title opinions for Fortune 500 energy companies. Mr. Hardwick also has significant experience in motions practice and oral argument at hearings in state and federal court. While in law school, Mr. Hardwick focused his study on civil litigation, Federal Indian law, property, and water law.
- Mr. Hardwick recently prevailed on Summary Judgment in U.S. District Court in favor of the defendant-employers in a complex FMLA and ADA civil rights case with potential economic and punitive damages in excess of $1 million. Mr. Hardwick’s clients also received an award allowing recovery of their attorney fees and costs.
- Mr. Hardwick spent a term studying the English legal system and European Union law at Brasenose College at the University of Oxford in Oxford, England.
Hobbies and Interests
Mr. Hardwick enjoys hiking, camping, and exploring Colorado’s many national parks and monuments. Mr. Hardwick also enjoys downhill skiing during the winter and attending Rockies games in the summer.
- Juris Doctor, 2017, University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2015, University of Oklahoma
State and Federal Courts
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- American Bar Association