- Two years of experience as a judicial district court law clerk
- Substantial international legal work experience
- Intellectual property experience with major publishing company
Judicial experience: Ms. Prevot served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard Caschette, Honorable Paul King and Honorable Michael Spear at Douglas County District Court, where she wrote more than 90 orders resolving civil, criminal, domestic, and probate motions.
Copyright experience: Nina worked as an intern at DC Comics in New York City, helping to protect some of the most recognizable trademarks around the globe – the Superman shield and the Batman logo.
International legal experience: Ms. Prevot worked at the Hamburg, Germany office of a multi-national law firm where she assisted senior attorneys with corporate restructuring, litigation, and international law matters.
- Mastering the culinary arts in both sweet and savory dimensions
- Singing and improving my vocal performance ability
- Practicing yoga and ballet
- Reading non-fiction, especially political theory, economics, comparative theology, psychology, astronomy, and quantum physics
- Playing FPS/RPG video games a la Zelda, Fallout, and Skyrim
- Continuing my education of the French and German languages
- Exploring cultures at home: lived in 3 states, and traveled to 36 of the 50 United States from coast to coast
- Exploring cultures abroad: lived in Rome, Italy and Hamburg, Germany, and traveled to 9 other countries across North America and Europe
- Juris Doctor, 2015, Boston University School of Law
- Study Abroad, 2014, Bucerius Law School – Hamburg, Germany
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – magna cum laude, 2011, University of Denver
- Study Abroad, 2009, John Cabot University – Rome, Italy
State and federal court:
Memberships & Professional Affiliations:
- Colorado IP American Inn of Court
- American, Colorado, Arapahoe and Denver Bar Associations
- Editor, Keith Hylton, Tort Law: A Modern Perspective (Cambridge Univ. Press 2016).